Park, R. (2016). Autonomy and citizenship behavior: A moderated mediation model. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 31(1), 280-295.
Jang, S. J., Zippay, A., & Park, R. (2016). Family leave for employed women: Interaction effects of gender discrimination and household responsibilities in South Korea. International Social Work, 59(1), 99-114.
Park, R. (2015). Employee participation and outcomes: Organizational strategy does matter. Employee Relations, 37(5), 604-622.
Park, R., & Kruse, D. (2014). Group incentives and financial performance: The moderating role of innovation. Human Resource Management Journal, 24(1), 77-94
Park, R., & Kim, J. (2013). Individual employees’ responses to group incentives: The moderating role of innovation. Journal of Business & Psychology, 28(2), 175-187.
Park, R. (2012). Attitudes of group incentive participants: The moderating role of human capital level. Group & Organization Management, 37(5), 589-616.
Park, R., & Searcy, D. (2012). Job autonomy as a predictor of mental well-being: The moderating role of quality-competitive environment. Journal of Business & Psychology, 27(3), 305-316.
Park, R. (2012). Cognitive and affective approaches to employee participation: Integration of the two approaches. Journal of World Business, 47(3), 450-458.
Park, R. (2012). Self-managing teams and employee attitudes: The moderating role of capital intensity. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 23(4),714-730.
Park, R., Appelbaum, E., & Kruse, D. (2010). Employee involvement and group incentives in manufacturing companies: a multi-level analysis. Human Resource Management Journal, 20(3), 227-243.
Jang, S. J., Zippay, A., & Park, R. (2012). Family roles as moderators of the relationship between schedule flexibility and stress. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74(4), 897-912.
Jang, S. J., Park, R., & Zippay, A. (2011). The interaction effects of scheduling control and work-life balance programs on job satisfaction and mental health. International Journal of Social Welfare, 20(2), 135-143.
Park, R., Kruse, D., & Sesil, J. (2004). Does employee ownership enhance firm survival? Advances in the Economic Analysis of Participatory and Self-managed Firms, 8, 3-33.
- 박노근. (2014). 개별 근로자 직무성과의 예측자로서의 직무헌신행동: 직무몰입과 직무성과 사이의 관계에서 직무헌신행동의 매개적 역할. 대한경영학회지, 27(5), 801-816.
- 박노근. (2010). 조직몰입과 조직시민행동의 선행자로서의 직무자율성: 기업혁신성의 조절적 영향. 인사∙조직연구, 18(2), 67-96
- 박노근. (2009). 제안제도의 조직몰입에 대한 효과: 인적자본 수준의 조절적 영향. 인사관리연구, 33(2), 29-47
- 박노근. (2008). 그룹인센티브가 근로자주도의 혁신과 기업성과에 미치는 효과: 시장전략의 조절적 영향. 대한경영학회지, 21(1), 279-296
- Kruse, D. Blasi, J., & Park, R. (2010). Shared capitalism in the U.S. economy. In Kruse, D., Freeman, R., & Blasi, J. (eds.), Shared Capitalism at Work: Employee Ownership, Profit and Gain Sharing, and Broad-Based Stock Options (pp. 41-75). The University of Chicago Press.
- Park, R. (2008). Employee ownership plans in Korea. In D. Binns (ed.), Employee Financial Participation: An International Survey (pp. 457-478). George Mason University.
- 박노근 (2000). 미국의 종업원소유 기업들. 사람생각.