|연락처||02-2173-3201 (연구실 교수회관 607호)|
|학력||PhD, Marketing, University of Iowa, 2012 |
MA, Statistics, Columbia University of New York, 2007
BA, Business Administration, Seoul National University, 1998
|경력 및 활동||2014-present Assistant Professor of Marketing, HUFS |
2012-2014 Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Auckland
|연구관심분야||Marketing Analytics, Social Network, Social Influence, Mobile Apps, Mobile/Online Gaming(MMORPG), Social Media, Empirical Generalization, Online Auction, Culture & Consumers, Business History, and Weather Marketing, Big Data|
|주요논문||- Seo, Y., and Jung, S. “Beyond solitary play in computer games: the social practices of eSports”, Journal of Consumer Culture, forthcoming. |
- Jung, S., John Zhu, and Thomas Gruca (2016), "Meta-analysis of correlations between market share and other brand performance metrics in FMCG markets," Journal of Business Research, 69, 5901-5908.
- Park, B., and Jung, S. (2016), "Literature review on the contributions of inward FDI to host country development: Meta-analyses," International Journal of Multinational Corporation Strategy, 1(2), 155-177.
- Park, J., and Jung, S. (2016) "Growth history and survival strategies of SK Hynix," The Review of Business History, 31(2), 5-32.
- Ko, D., Seo, Y., and Jung, S. (2015), “The Influence of cultural congruence on perceived risk and trust in online-purchase decisions: processing fluency as a mediator,” Marketing Letters, 26(3),377-390.
- Park, J., Kang, S., and Jung, S. (2015), "Growth history and future vision of SK Telecom,” The Review of Business History, 30(3), 5-33.
- Jung, Sang-Uk (2015), “Can brand equity explain excess loyalty?” Asia Marketing Journal, 17(1), 27-39.
- Jung, S., Thomas Gruca, and Lopo Rego (2010), “Excess loyalty in CPG markets: a comprehensive examination”, Journal of Empirical Generalisations in Marketing Science, 14(1), 1-13.
-Identifying High Value Customers in a Network: Network Structure Versus Social Network, Global Business Research Journals, Asia-Pacific Conference on Global Business, Economics, Finance and Banking, 2015-07-19
-Valuing Customers in a Network, City University of Hong Kong, China Marketing International Conference Proceeding, 2015-07-24
- Bae, Y., Michelle Hough, and Jung, S. "Assessing the Link between a Public University’s Brand-Building Activities
and Alumni Gift-Giving,' Marketing Management Journal, forthcoming
|Working Paper||- "Identifying High Value Customers in a Network: Individual Characteristics Versus Social Influence," Sang-Uk Jung, Qin Zhang, and Gary J. Russell, under review at Journal of Marketing Research. |
- "Assessing the Link between Athletic Success, Academic Prestige and Alumni Giving," under review at Economics Letters.
-"Do Product Domains Influence Dynamics of Friendship Networks and Purchase Behaviors?" under review at Marketing Science.
- "Understanding Demand Dynamics in Online Auction Markets," Paolo Goes, Sang-Uk Jung, and Arvind Tripathi.
- "Does the Consumer's Prior Experience with a Product Influence Information Selection and Distortion?" under review at Psychologia.
- "Consumer Segmentation in Weather Attitude and Sensitivity," Sangkil Moon, Jae Hwan Kwon, and Sang-Uk Jung, under review at Journal of Marketing.