|연락처||02-2173-3201 (연구실 교수회관 607호)|
|학력||PhD, Marketing, University of Iowa, 2012 |
MA, Statistics, Columbia University of New York, 2007
BA, Business Administration, Seoul National University, 1998
|경력 및 활동||2014-present Assistant Professor of Marketing, HUFS |
2012-2014 Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Auckland
|연구관심분야||Big Data Analytics, Text Analytics, Social Media, Social Network"|
|Selected Publication||- Sangkil Moon, Jaehwan Kwon, and Sang-Uk Jung (2017), “The Impact of Individual Differences in Weather Sensitivity on Weather-Related Purchase Intentions,” International Journal of Market Research. |
- Yuri Seo and Sang-Uk Jung (2016), “Beyond Solitary Play in Computer Games: the Social Practices of eSports,” Journal of Consumer Culture.
- Sang-Uk Jung, John Zhu and Thomas Gruca (2016) "Meta-analysis of correlations between market share and other brand performance metrics in FMCG markets," Journal of Business Research.
- Younghan Bae, Michelle Hough, and Sang-Uk Jung (2016), "Assessing the Link between a Public University’s Brand-Building Activities and Alumni Gift-Giving," Marketing Management Journal.
- Dongwoo Ko, Yuri Seo, and Sang-Uk Jung (2015), “Examining the Effect of Cultural Congruence, Processing Fluency, and Uncertainty Avoidance in Online Purchase Decisions in the U.S. and Korea,” Marketing Letters.
- Sang-Uk Jung, Thomas Gruca, and Lopo Rego (2010), “Excess Loyalty in CPG Markets: A Comprehensive Examination,” Journal of Empirical Generalisations in Marketing Science.
|Working Paper||- "Identifying High Value Customers in a Network: Individual Characteristics Versus Social Influence," Sang-Uk Jung, Qin Zhang, and Gary J. Russell, under review at Marketing Letters. |
- "Do Product Domains Influence Dynamics of Friendship Networks and Purchase Behaviors?" under review at Marketing Science.
- "Understanding Demand Dynamics in Online Auction Markets," Paolo Goes, Sang-Uk Jung, and Arvind Tripathi.
- "Neighborhood Effect in Charitable Giving," Sang-Uk Jung and Qin Zhang