|학력||Ph.D. The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX, August 2011. |
M.S. KAIST Graduate School of Management, Seoul, Korea, February 2005.
B.A. Korea University, Seoul, Korea, February 2000.
|경력 및 활동||2016 – present Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, College of Business. |
2016 – present University of Calgary, Haskayne School of Business.
2012 – 2016 University of Calgary, Haskayne School of Business.
2014 – 2016 Assistant Professor; 2012 – 2014 Visiting Assistant Professor.
2011 – 2012 Manhattan College, School of Business.
|연구관심분야||The App/platform Economy, Diffusion of Information Technology, Evolution of Digital Markets, and Economics and Analytics of User Profiling.|
|주요논문||6. Koh, B., S. Raghunathan, and B.R. Nault. Is voluntary profiling welfare enhancing? MIS Quarterly. Accepted. August 2015. |
5. Hann, I.H., B. Koh, and M.F. Niculescu. The Double-Edged Sword of Backward Compatibility: The Adoption of Multi-Generational Platforms in the Presence of Intergenerational Services. Information Systems Research. 27(1), March 2016. 112-130.
4. Oh, J., B. Koh, and S. Raghunathan. Value Appropriation between the Platform Provider and App Developers in Mobile Platform Mediated Networks. Journal of Information Technology. 30(3), September 2015, 245-259.
3. Koh, B., B.P.S. Murthi, and S. Raghunathan. Shifting Demand: Online Music Piracy, Physical Music Sales, and Digital Music Sales. Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, 24(4), October 2014, 366-387.
2. Cavusoglu, H., B. Koh, and S. Raghunathan. Analysis of the Impact of Passenger Profiling for Transportation Security. Operations Research. 58(5), October 2010, 1287-1302.
1. Koh, B., and J. Oh. Determination of Revenue Streams Subject to Sharing in the Mobile Internet Market. Review of Network Economics. 5(3), 2006, 337-350.
|연구보고서||Hann, I.H., S. Viswanathan, and B. Koh. The Facebook App Economy. University of Maryland, Center for Digital Innovation, Technology and Strategy (DIGITS), Research Report. September 2011.|
|학술대회 발표논문||16. Has the Structure of Production Changed with IT?. POMS Annual Conference. Orlando, FL. May 6 –9, 2016. (Presented by co-author). |
15. The Impact of IT on the Production Structure. INFOMRS Annual Meeting. San Francisco, CA. November 9 – 12, 2014. (Presented by co-author).
14. Digitization, Unbundling, and Piracy: Consumer Adoption amidst Disruptive Innovations in the Music Industry. Conference on Information Systems and Technology (CIST). San Francisco, CA. November 8 – 9, 2014.
13. The Adoption of Multi-Generational Platforms in the Presence of Intergenerational Services. Platform Strategy Research Symposium. Boston University, Boston, MA. July 24, 2014.
12. Is Voluntary Profiling Welfare Enhancing? Theory in Economics of Information Systems (TEIS), Banff, AB. March 21 – 24, 2014.
11. Digitization, Unbundling, and Piracy: Consumer Adoption amidst Disruptive Innovations in the Music Industry. Workshop on Information Systems and Economics (WISE). Bocconi University, Milan, Italy. December 19 – 20, 2013.
10. The Adoption of Multi-generational Platform in the Presence of Intergenerational Services. Conference on Information Systems and Technology (CIST). Minneapolis, MN. October 5 – 6, 2013.
9. Giving the Old Platform a New Lease on Life: The Unintended Effect of Backward Compatibility on Platform Adoption Decisions. Workshop on Information Systems and Economics (WISE). Orlando, FL. December 15 – 16, 2012.
8. The Impact of Profiling Policy in Online Markets. LG CNS / KrAIS Post-ICIS workshop. St. Louis, MO. December 15, 2010.
7. Shift in Demand for Music: Causal Effect of Online File Sharing and Digital Music on Album Sales. Workshop on Information Systems and Economics (WISE). Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO. December 11 – 12, 2010.
6. An Analysis of Voluntary Profiling in Online Markets. INFORMS Annual Meeting. Austin, TX. November 7 – 10, 2010.
5. International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) Doctoral Consortium. Phoenix, AZ. December 11 – 14, 2009.
4. A Modified Apex Game and its Application. CORS-INFORMS International meeting. Toronto, ON. June 14 – 17, 2009. (Presented by co-author).
3. Analysis of Profiling Policy. BIG XII + MIS Research Symposium. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE. April 4 – 5, 2009.
2. Analysis of the Impact of User Profiling for Security: Who Really Benefits from Profiling?. Workshop on Secure Knowledge Management (SKM). University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX. November 3-4, 2008.
1. A Framework for Deploying SLA utilizing Six Sigma. The Conference of Korea Society of System Integration. Seoul, Korea. November 23, 2005. (Best Paper Award).
|수상경력||SSHRC Insight Grant, April 2016. |
NET Institute Research Grant, July 2012.