This is a guide to applying for additional seats in the winter season.
1) Target students: Those who have to take the season semester as a final semester (at least the 8 semester) so that they can graduate in February (1st major, double major, and minor majors are not restricted)
2) Subject: All subjects offered in the 2019 Winter Season semester
3) How to apply: Submit the attached application form, test certificate, and personal time sheet for this semester (this semester is the last semester and if you take the seasonal semester, you must prove that you can graduate.)
4) Application Period (Full Application Period): Dec. 5 - December 6 - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Excluding lunchtime from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursdays until 6 p.m.) - *First-come-first-served deadline: The number of reinforcements is limited and will be carried out on a first-come-first-served basis.
5) Place of submission: Office of Business Administration (Cyber 503)
** You can't apply for retaking class.
** After checking a student's transcript in the office, students who are not in the last semester will be excluded from the application.
** Once you submit your application, we'll check it at the office and add it by the end of this Friday.